- 1. Personal identification information User information is collected in different ways such as site visits, registration, order placement, request for availing our services or resources that is available online. Information that we collect is demographic details such as name, contact numbers, contact address, email ids. User also has the option to hide his/her identity. We insist on user information only when they wish to share their details voluntarily. However, if they need to make use of other site related activities, they have to disclose their demographic details.
- 2. Non-personal identification information wemaycollect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users’mode of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers' information.
- 4. How we use collected information User information collected by the fast track cabs are used for the following purposes: (a) Provide improved customer service– Customer is at an advantage with speedy and accurate customer service requests and enhanced support. (b) Individualize user experience – User details help us to have better information on how they make use of the site services. (c) Ameliorate our Site – User feedback is one of the most reliable sources of information to improve our site services. (d)Payment processing– Caution needs to be exercised to process the payment when users place order. This is secured information which is not shared with third parties except the payment gateway service providers. (e) Campaign promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature – We send these details to the subscribed users based on their preferences. (f) Keep the user updated with the current developments– We respond to user queries by replying to their email address. The information might relate to their orders, company/product/service updates. Users who wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list can do so by following the instructions provided in their email or get in touch with us online.
- 5. Secure user data Maximum security measures are exercised to protect the acquired user data and prevent unauthorized access to user details because users log on to our site which is secured. We value user privacy .
- We have the right to change the tariff without prior notice
- Based on availability our vehicle fleet will operate.
- Time & Kilometers are rated from the time the customer boards the vehicle.
- It is the duty of the customer has to check driver’s name and ID number before boarding the cab.
- Indica/Indigo/Logan/Swift/Etios cab services package is based on the duration of waiting time. If ideal waiting time is more than two hours and exceeds 30 kms, the package will be converted to 4Hour package
- For Tavera/ Innova/ Xylo ca services the package is based on the duration of the waiting time. If ideal waiting time is more than one hour and exceeds 40 kms, the package will be converted to 5Hour package.
- Within the city limits hourly packages are allowed
- All hourly packages have a grace period of 10 minutes. When the grace period is exceeded, the next hourly package will be applied automatically.
- Permit charges are liable to changes that may vary from time to time & state to state.
- 50% advance payment has to pay for outstation and have to provide a valid ID proof.
- Speed limits adhered is as per Traffic Rules & Passenger limits and luggage limit is based on RTO norms.
- The Company and its drivers have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who they think is under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behavior poses a threat to the driver, the vehicle or any other passenger.
- Every effort will be made by the company to ensure that vehicle(s) arrive on time and reach destinations on time. The company shall not be held responsible or liable for any delays (and/or arising consequential losses) that occur beyond its control.
- Incase of any complaint about driver or his service, passenger can contact to Guest Care Department (9087999961).
- Although we will take care, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to luggage or personal property left in the vehicle or after the hire period.
- Vehicles are serviced and maintained to the highest levels; however in the unfortunate event of a breakdown FAST TRACK CALL TAXI (P) LTDcannot be held responsible
- Fast track portal includes course details.
- It is a normal practice to get user payment before the due date which is set to 5th of every month.
- Fees are based on Indian Rupee currency and the rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Payment reaches fast track account within two working days.
- Fast Track cannot be held responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment because of incorrect accountnumber or incorrect personal details. Fast Track also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- Network operations cannot be tampered
- Account transfer or reassigning your account to another person is not valid.
- It is the responsibility of the user to maintain account password or other identification confidentiality while accessing our services.
- It is the responsibility of the user to provide proof of identity when requested.
- The Company has the right to change the terms and conditions at any time which should be abided by the customer whenever the change is incorporated and the information is stored on the company portal .
Terms and Conditions
The travel charges under All India Tourist permit / State Permit is self-regulated and not prescribed by any regulatory authority. These are not subjected to any regulated tariff regime by RTO or otherwise. Display of travel charges in the machines installed is to ensure transparency in pricing. Note*:
Outstation travel charges would be calculated only at the end of the trip and displayed on the printed invoice or e-bill receipt which shall be sent to the registered e-mail ID. Enge Cabs: Airport convenience charge - Rs.80/- for Domestic Terminal & Rs.100/- for International terminal is applicable for the pick-up from respective Airport Terminal. Enge Cabs: Airport convenience charge - Rs.110/- is applicable for the pick-up from Domestic & International Airport Terminal. Toll and parking charges will be extra as applicable. There is No Driver Bata. All the trip charges mentioned are exclusive of service tax. The same shall be recovered as per prevailing law from time to time.
OUTSTATION: Timings start from zero hours to 23:59 hours. Minimum distance to be travelled per day should be 250 kms, excluding state permit, toll & parking charges.
It is the sole responsibility of the customers to browse through the terms carefully before making ue of the online payment facility. Users can make use of the online payment facility only after accepting the terms and conditions. Users cannot make use of this facility on non-acceptance of terms . All payments are subject to the following terms & conditions.
Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the management, will only be made to the debit/Credit card used for original transaction. Nothing in this policy shall require the Fast Track refund the fees (or part thereof) unless such fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid. The Company shall be entitled to add, vary or amend all these terms and conditions at any time and the customer shall be bound by such additions, variations or amendments, once they are incorporated into these terms and conditions at the company website.
CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION AND TRANSACTIONS:-
By clicking the “I agree” button, you consent to conduct transactions and receive communications, notifications and information from us electronically whether sent by e-mail or other electronic means. Electronic Communications shall be deemed to have been received by you when we send the electronic communication to the mail address/mobile number found in our records, or when we post the electronic communication on the website application.
CHOICE OF LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The terms incorporated are governed by Indian laws and any dispute arising whatsoever will be resolved in the Court of Chennai .